No-Dig Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
If your Long Island or New York Metropolitan Area commercial property is having a sewer line malfunction, don’t panic. lopezplumbing Sewer & Drain is available 24/7 to make repairs, which means that any inconvenience your sewer problem could potentially place on your business will be as minimal as possible.
We offer a trenchless sewer line repair process that avoids the traditional process of having to dig a deep trench in your property (typically four to six feet underground) to locate your sewer or water pipes. Instead, our non-invasive process requires little digging and results in less environmental impact. Our method requires digging only a couple of small pits to gain access to the damaged pipes below ground and fixes pipes from the inside using a Pipe Bursting system to replace pipe sections, or an Epoxy Relining system to repair pipe sections. Using the broken sewer line as our guide, our hydraulic pipe-bursting machinery pulls a full-sized, seamless replacement pipe through the old pipe’s path while breaking up the old damaged pipe in the process.
When the job is done, we quickly refill the entrance and exit pits, restoring your property’s in-tact appearance. You’ll be left with a new, seamless, heavy-duty polyethylene pipe that has a life expectancy of up to one hundred years, is code compliant, and is impervious to leaks, chemicals, or root intrusion.
Trenchless Sewer Line Repair Addresses…
- Blocked pipes that burst due to debris or tree roots
- Cracked water pipes caused by earth movement
- Underground piping underneath buildings or landscaping
- Damaged pipes affected by persistent freezing and/or thawing
- Installation of larger water lines to the commercial property
Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Line Repair…
- Repair time usually takes less than one day
- Shorter repair time means lower costs
- It is a less-intrusive method than traditional techniques
- Repairs are permanent and meet industry standards
- Keeps your landscaping, lawn, patio, and other property areas intact
It’s important to deal with sewer and water line issues right away, such as cracked, broken, or corroded pipes, as they can eventually lead to major problems like flooding and ground contamination. When this happens, you will likely find yourself in need of having your pipes replaced entirely. Acting quickly can help you to avoid headaches and higher costs.