Residential Water Heater Repair, Installation & Replacement
Water heater repair can be dangerous for inexperienced homeowners. Hot water inside your water heater can cause first degree burns if not handled correctly and with extreme care! Calling in lopezplumbing Sewer & Drain’s skilled plumbing experts ensures that you avoid this risk. We offer prompt water heater maintenance, repair, or replacement that will get your home running hot water again as quickly as possible.
Residential Water Heater Maintenance
Water heaters, like all household appliances, require regular maintenance to operate safely and efficiently. Regular maintenance can help to prevent leaks or other unexpected problems. A variety of factors will determine the type of maintenance needed, such as your unit’s location, design, quality of installation, water quality, and manufacturer recommendations. Consult with lopezplumbing expert plumbers to establish a maintenance schedule that will maximize the life of your water heater.
Residential Water Heater Leak Repair
A water heater leak can be a symptom of a wide range of problems. Addressing the source of the problem immediately will help you to avoid total appliance failure. Not every leaky water heater requires total replacement, but you’ll want an expert who can discern this for you. Our technicians will first identify the source of the leak, then determine whether the leak can be repaired or requires replacement. In either case, giving your water heater the professional attention it needs can extend the life of your water heater by several years.
Residential Water Heater Installation and Replacement
Should your water heater require total replacement, lopezplumbing Sewer & Drain will remove your old unit and safely dispose of it according to proper disposal guidelines. We will then safely handle all gas, electrical, and other connections, and ensure proper installation of your new water heater.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Attention
Not sure how to tell if your water heater is malfunctioning? Be on alert for these possible problems and their indication signs:
- Corroded Tank. Most hot water tanks are made of steel and therefore prone to eventual rust. If your water has a brownish tinge, it’s likely that your tank is rusted.
- Clogged Drain Valve. Sediment will collect over the years at the bottom of the tank. This sediment can block the drain valve and cause issues with your water heater.
- Leaking Tank. Leaks typically indicate an internal problem with your tank, which can rarely be fixed. In most cases, replacement of your water heater is recommended and necessary.
Why You Should Leave It To lopezplumbing Rather Than Do It Yourself
No matter what the issue is, water heater installation and replacement is a job best left to the professional plumbers at lopezplumbing Sewer & Drain. Here’s why:
- Our specialists can handle all of your installation needs, especially if your dedicated space requires that your water heater needs to be of an unusual size, or if your storage requirements have changed since the last time your water heater was replaced.
- We ensure that all installations adhere to building codes, and local laws and regulations.
- Our technicians are skilled when it comes to various types of water heaters such as: tankless, a hybrid heat fixture, or one that works via solar power.
- Our experts will ensure that your replacement unit selection is compliant with the new energy-efficient standards set by the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act in 2015.
- Our technicians are skilled when it comes to various types of water heaters, be it tankless, a hybrid heat fixture, or one that works via solar power.
- We ensure all cold and hot water pipes are routed correctly to avoid issues with water pressure.
- We ensure your water heater has the proper venting so it isn’t a fire hazard.
When it’s time to replace your water heater, look to the professionals at lopezplumbing Sewer & Drain. Our experts will help you choose the right tank, replace the unit, and dispose of your old one properly. We do all of the work so that you don’t have to.